Monday, November 22, 2010

Cape as seen on the View

Add caption
Hi loves! I got this cape from one of my fave stores, ZARA, last week and it is so comfy, cute and affordable! It was also shown on the show The View! The only down side to it, especially if your petite, is it can make you look big! But, that is how it's made. You can rock it with jeans, leggings and actually any Pants! :-) Here, I wore it with black leggings and  blush patent leather shoes. I can basically wear it with any color!

4 comments:

  1. VERY cute!! I love it with the shoes!! perfect fall/winter outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your blog Kristina! Ever since I read this post, I've noticed a few people already wearing the same exact cape. They must have read your blog! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking hot U MILF :) So love the outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OmG! So sorry ladies for responding so late. Getting used to this blogging thing. Lots to do, but getting the hang of things. Anyhoo... Thanks for your support!
    @Tam- they prob did! :-)

    ReplyDelete